Auxiliary Power Supply SFP54.4
Protects and Controls
SFP54.4 is an Uninterruptible Power Supply Unit for fire alarm systems, CCTV cameras and Backup Power System. The complete equipment can be remotely configured with the display DPY351. It meets all requirements of the EN54-4 standard.
- Combinable with DC-UPS series
- Input: single phase (115-230-277 Vac)
- Output: 12-24-48 Vdc
- Temperature compensation
- Deep discharge protections
- IUoUo charging curve, constant voltage and constant current
- Battery-Life Test function (Battery Care)
- Four charging modes: Recovery, Boost, Absorption, Float
- Protected against short circuit and reverse polarity
- Output signal (contact-free) for discharged or damaged battery, Modbus, main and back-up
- Wall mounted
- Protection degree: IP30
- Complies with EN54-4 (Pending Approval)
The Energy is Continuous
The device can be integrated with the whole range of DC-UPS (CBI) ADEL System and with different battery sizes (from 1.2 to 18 Ah). Its protection degree is IP30. Its maximum total output can reach 20A and it can be distributed between load and battery, depending on the type of CBI chosen.
The complete range of power-supply output is 12-24-48 Vdc. CBI devices can load, recharge and test batteries.
In case of failure:
- CBI devices automatically switch the battery to the load without any output interruption
- An alarm will directly reportes a signal through dry contact or by Ethernet
SFP 5441 Safety Power
By using standard SFP54.4, it is possible to install batteries for maximum 18Ah. We designed a new customized version with battery capacity until 40Ah and its protection degree is IP55. Application fields are fire alarm systems, CCTV cameras and Backup Power System.
Gateway and Protocols
HTTP Web Server to configure and drive the device by Ethernet
Static or Dynamic IP.
- TCP/IP Modbus. Configuration of parameter groups associated with default values to allow a unique identification of the unit in the whole network.
- SNMP v2c. An ADEL System MIB-table is provided. It consists of a list of parameters of connected power device that can be remotely read, as well as read-written, through the SNMP. Each parameter, OID, is mapped one-to-one to a RTU Modbus holding register.
- MQTT communication to allow the DPY351 connection to the ADELView System Cloud for remote monitoring of power devices connected to DPY351 using Modbus or CANbus protocols.